Normally Chad and I exchange cards and call it a day - neither of us need a thing! And I have to admit, I have a hard time buying for Chad. One, he is a guy and who knows what they like! No really, I know what he likes but am not able to purchase shooting stuff and reloading equipment. I have done the gift card thing to his favorite store and that's not very exciting. I have asked him what he wants/needs and when he agrees to tell me have purchased; but there is absolutely no surprise in that type of gift. So this year I decided to try to be crafty and come up with a gift that he would like and one that we could both enjoy. I saw this on the internet and thought I can do that and I must say for being a pretty non-crafty person I think it turned out well!
I cut out maps of the place we met (Raleigh), the place(s) we got married (Las Vegas & Sutherlin, VA), and the place we live now (Mechanicsville). I placed the maps on cut-out hearts and arranged them in this frame. I then found a couple quotes I had in some scrapbook stuff and added them to the frame. Now we have cool meaningful framed artwork!
2 comments:
What a great gift idea! Happy Anniversary!
That is a great idea!!! Love it!
Post a Comment