Nathaniel playing in the Jeep
Monday, March 28, 2011
Where is Spring?
On Sunday morning we woke up to about 2.5 inches of snow! Sorry no pictures; frankly I was mad it was snowing so I refused to take pictures of it. I had plans with my neighbor and her daughter in law but due to the yucky weather the event was cancelled. By lunch time it had all melted and the sun was starting to peek though the clouds. It is unseasonably cold around here (only in the 30s) and I am starting to wonder if we are going to have a Spring. The forecast for the rest of the week and weekend is mostly cold and rainy - not much to look forward to in my book. Nathaniel and I were getting used to spending our afternoons outside playing but guess we need to put that activity on hold until the warmer weather returns. I am hopeful since I just went though my closet and put away most of the winter/fall stuff and brought out the spring/summer. The ten day forecast says next week will be warmer. Hey a girl can hope and be prepared - right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment