Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MOMS Club Social

Nathaniel and I went to a MOMS Club social this morning and had a great time. The kids got to play outside in the beautiful sunshine and the adults were able to talk to each other, supervise the kids and enjoy some yummy food. It was a great way to spend our morning and I brought home a very tired little boy! I love springtime and sunny weather!
Mommy & Nathaniel all ready to go!

Driving the car

Driving another car

Telling Serek its not his turn yet! Mommy made him share!

Kids playing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that sounds much like our day, with one exception..our main place to play is the living room and I am bad myself about liking the TV on for noise, so Calliou or Sesame Street is often running while we read or do Playdoh together..Now that spring has sprung though, there is no holding us back! :-)

I have been meaning to mention, Nathaniel is so stunning in his photos..those eyes...he looks great!

Sam and Grace