Friday, March 25, 2011

New Do

Recently I have been wanting a change for my hair. I like it long because its much easier for me but the blond highlights were getting old. They had grown out quite a bit and I either needed to have them redone or go for something new. Well I got something new alright....I asked for a dark chocolate with sparkle and that's pretty much what I got. I have never gone this dark before but it's really only a couple shades darker than my natural color (which I haven't seen in many years). So here is a picture of the "new do"!

I think I shocked Chad pretty good last night when he got home from work. I didn't even tell him I had a hair appointment. It will take some getting used to but so far I think I like it! The picture is not that great since I took it myself using the self timer so I'll put a better one up once we can take some decent shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like it, it looks really good on you.

Vanessa

Heather said...

Love the new do! :-)