Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July & Laundry Room Renovation

We had a very busy 4th of July weekend. Chad took an extra day off work so he/we could tear out the linoleum, paint and tile the laundry room. The bathroom and kitchen were done by my dad over a year ago and we just hadn't gotten to the laundry room until this weekend. This was Chad's first time taking on tiling by himself and I am happy to report that I have a brand new laundry room that looks great. We are still missing a couple of items - the new door to the room has been ordered but has not arrived yet, and a new cabinet over the washer and dryer still needs to be built and installed. I decided to use yellow paint and I love it for my laundry room - makes it a happy place.
Nathaniel is doing great and gets cuter everyday. He is still not crawling but loves to scoot around on his belly on the tile floor. Chad and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary (our Vegas wedding) on the 4th. Since we were in the middle of a home project we didn't do much other than spend time together at home working on the laundry room. Confused about the Vegas wedding or new to the blog read here!

3 comments:

Jeff T. said...

Vegas Wedding?

Unknown said...

Hey Jeff, I put a link at the end of the post that will explain the vegas wedding.

Jeff T. said...

What a surprise...of course I had no idea.

I'm happy we were able to make it to 50% of your weddings! :-)