My dad makes up nicknames for everyone. As a kid I was peanut, Jason was hot rod, and Jenny was scooter. Nathaniel has made it a whole year without being given a real nickname by his Pops but this weekend while Pops was visiting Nathaniel was lucky enough to be labeled - "rooster" Nathaniel has hair just like Chad with a small cowlick on the top of the head where the hair sticks straight up if not brushed. Every time Nathaniel wakes up his hair looks like this:
Our cute little "rooster" - poor Nathaniel!
Up until this weekend my parent's always called Nathaniel by his name or "little man" so I guess that can be considered a nickname also. If I had to guess Pops will now call Nathaniel "rooster" just to annoy me and him as he gets old enough to understand. Our nickname for Nathaniel is "monkey" because he does the cutest impression of a monkey. That nickname will surely stick!
2 comments:
Hey, nicknames are a sign of love!! Rooster is cute!! He is so darn cute!! Hope you all are doing well.
TOO CUTE!!! LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment