Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

Hope everyone had a nice Easter! I spent Saturday shopping with my good friend Michelle. It was a long day but we got a ton accomplished. We visited a couple of baby stores to check out cribs, strollers, car seats, etc. I now have a much better idea of what I want and Chad and I are going to go back in the next several weeks and make the final decisions. I was also able to find some great sales at Motherhood Maternity. I am quickly outgrowing all of my stuff and was in need of some new clothes. This momma's belly is getting bigger by the day!
Sunday Chad and I cleaned up the house and did some yard work. It was a nice relaxing day at home with just the 2 of us (and the dogs of course). I have been craving Cadbury Cream Eggs for a couple of weeks and finally found some at the mall on Saturday, I think we ate 2 boxes of them for Easter.

21 Weeks

1 comment:

Maridith said...

Amen to some Cadbury Creme Eggs. Those things are the best. Glad you had a nice Easter!!