Thursday, April 23, 2009

22 Week Appointment & Picture

22 Weeks
I had my 22 week check-up yesterday and here are the stats:
Weight gain - 4 lbs so a total of 12lbs
Baby Heart Rate - 150
Measurement of Uterus - 24
Everything looks great according to the OBGYN. I am still feeling good minus the stomach bug that hit me last weekend. It only lasted about 24 hours but being pregnant and sick is no fun. Thankfully it didn't turn into anything worse.

3 comments:

Maridith said...

Glad everything is going so well. Sorry you got sick with the stomach bug - no fun!!

CharGrill said...

Jill,
First things first - Congratulations on the baby boy!!! I just caught up on your blog. That is wonderful news!! Any names yet?? I also LOVE the bathroom renovation and now i'm thinking...this doesn't look so bad...maybe i could do it too!! I love the new tiles (we have linoleum too), your sink, the paint, the curtain - it's fabulous!
Congratulations again - i hope you continue to get better!!
Charlotte

Maridith said...

OK you just added a photo and wow you can really tell now!! Looking good!!!