I went to a great baby consignment sale last week and picked up some maternity and baby clothes. Most of what I bought was less than $5 an item! You really can't beat these types of sales.
I am working on getting the current guest room cleaned out so it can be turned into the nursery. Beds and furniture still have to be moved to the new guest room location and I am still deciding on nursery furniture. What a big task this is! There are so many cribs to choose from and I want to buy safe, sturdy and what will be best for us. I have read 100s of reviews on the different ones I like and none of them are all positive. Since I am short I think I may need a crib that has a drop side but the reviews for these don't seem as great. It seems like I have looked at every online store website and I am just as confused as when I started. Drop side or no drop side, convertible crib or no convertible crib, drawer or no drawer, wheels or no wheels? So for any of you mothers out there that would like to offer advice I am open to all suggestions and comments. What brand/model/type, where did you buy your crib and have you been happy with it?
1 comment:
We ended up with a convertible, no drop-side that is really sturdy, but we're really tall so the drop side didn't matter to us. I think the convertibles are nice b/c a lot of them turn into toddler beds and then double beds so you don't have to buy a bed for that in-between stage.
Post a Comment