Thursday, March 19, 2015

Field Trip

Nathaniel's class went on a field trip on Tuesday to see the play Skippy John Jones at Washington University. I was able to attend as well. The play was fun for the kids and pretty entertaining for the adults as well. After the play the bus dropped us off at the Lincoln Memorial. We all had a picnic lunch and got to explore the area for about an hour. Then the bus took us over to the Jefferson Memorial for another 45 minutes of exploring. We had beautiful weather and an amazing time in DC. I tried to get a little history lesson in with Nathaniel and he loved running and playing with his classmates. I may not love where we live right now but it is pretty neat to live so close to DC and have the ability to take our child and explore our nations capital.











No comments: