Our days are slowly getting warmer and I hope Spring is coming. Think I'll but up the spring decorations and remove the winter flag outside to help the situation.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
Maybe Winter is Almost Over
We have hopefully ended the winter weather season with the biggest storm of the season. We got over 8 inches last week and the week before we got about 4. For the first storm Chad was out of town and I got the lucky job of shoveling our very steep driveway - not fun but got it done and even had some energy left over to build a snowman with Nathaniel. Fortunately Chad was home for the bigger storm and I stayed in the warm house while the boys shoveled and went sledding. I did provide hot chocolate and snow cream when they came in.
Our days are slowly getting warmer and I hope Spring is coming. Think I'll but up the spring decorations and remove the winter flag outside to help the situation.
Our days are slowly getting warmer and I hope Spring is coming. Think I'll but up the spring decorations and remove the winter flag outside to help the situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment