Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thankful

I have a lot to be thankful for as does my family. We had a fabulous Thanksgiving in NC at Grammy & Pop's with my entire family. We try to all get together for either Thanksgiving or Christmas each year and this year worked out that we all met in NC for Thanksgiving. Nathaniel loved seeing and playing with his grandparents and aunts and uncles. Since he is STILL the only grandchild on both sides he is so spoiled and loves to be the center of attention. In fact he played so hard all day Wednesday and Thursday morning that he fell asleep and missed Thanksgiving dinner with the family. No worries I gave him a plate when he woke up and if I am being honest it was nice to sit and talk with all the adults for our meal. Yes, sometimes I am thankful for naps too!

We spent our time visiting with each other, playing on the farm and in the building with all 11 dogs and actually did a little shopping on Friday afternoon. We drove home on Saturday afternoon so we could have a full day here before starting our week. My heart is happy when I get to spend time with my whole family and I can't express my thankfulness for each and everyone of them. I love love love spending time all together in the house we grew up in!

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: