Thursday, June 12, 2014

Recent Quotes

Here are some funny/sweet things I don't want to forget that have come out of Nathaniel's mouth in the last few months.

1. I would like to cancel going to Kindergarten.
2. I really know I won't like homework.
3. Sorry none left for you guys! It was yummy though!
4. Daddy is cooler than you but you are prettier than Daddy.
5. I'm getting hair on my arms so I am old now.
6. Since you (mommy) will be gone tonight Daddy and I are going to be silly and do things you don't let us do when you are home.
7. I'm always going to live with you.
8. I'm 5 now and not a baby boy anymore but you still have to take care of me. Ha ha!
9. Awww Mommy I can't stop growing, I'm a kid and kids grow up!
10. You are the best Mommy/Daddy I could ever ask for!

Yep he's a keeper!





No comments: