Even though I have kicked and screamed that my baby is not old enough to graduate preschool it happened anyway. His very last day was Monday morning and graduation was that evening. My baby did a fantastic job and Building Blocks of Faith is by far the best preschool ever. I have also begged and pleaded with them to offer k thru 8th but so far it hasn't gotten me anywhere. Really, I love this school!
Grammy drove up for this grand occasion and Wendy, Sarah, Aunt Mi and Samantha all came to graduation. We were worried that Chad might not make it since he had to start a class that day at work and wasn't scheduled to get out until 4pm. With his job now in Rockville, MD it is impossible to get home in an hour and 15 minutes for a 5:15 graduation. Luckily he got out early and made it just in time.
BBF went all out for this event; complete with cap and gown, individual awards, a neat America themed program the kids performed, a video to recap the year and dinner with dessert! Nathaniel was the cutest little graduate and did a fabulous job with all the songs and lines he had to recite. He also received the Eager Learner Award and his teacher Ms. Cammie said how wonderful he is to work with and how he tries so hard and is so proud when a new skill is learned. I cried the entire time! Chad and I are extremely proud and blessed to be this little guy's parents!


No comments:
Post a Comment