Wednesday, May 7, 2014

NC Visit

Nathaniel, the dogs and I spent some time with family in NC a couple of weeks ago. Jenny needed to run some tests on Eve and so seemed like a good time to visit. We arrived at Grammy & Pops on a Wednesday evening. Then it was off to Winston Salem on Thursday for our vet appointment and afternoon fun with Jenny and Chris. We had a wonderful time hanging out at their house that afternoon and evening. And, Chris, it's ok that you caught the grill on fire and burnt the hamburgers for lunch, take-out pizza for dinner was great! LOL! We do love Chris, I promise, and hopefully he knows I'm only giving him a hard time!


Friday and Saturday we were back at Grammy and Pops. Aunt Jan and Meagan came over for lunch on Friday and it was really great to spend some extra time with them. Nathaniel got to play on the farm, ride the tractors and work in Pops' shop. It was a fun visit for all!









No comments: