Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

I had a fantastic Mother's Day with my guys. Nathaniel made a very cool bee for the flower bed/yard at school. We went out to eat lunch at Red Oak on Saturday to avoid the large crowds on Sunday and on Sunday morning we all went to church. Church did a wonderful job of making all the Mom's feel special. Each kiddo made a card for their mom when they arrived and they had all the kids march in during a special song to deliver the cards. It was very sweet and most of the congregation was in tears. That afternoon we did some work in the yard and played with the neighborhood kids.
I am one lucky Mom! But I learned from the best and even though I didn't spend Mother's Day with my mom I hope she knows just how incredible she really is. I admire both my Mom and Chad's Mom for the strong women, loving supportive Mom's and fun Grandmother's that they are.


 


1 comment:

Jeff said...

I think these are some of my favorite pictures of you Jill.