Tuesday was Hollywood Studios. We enjoyed our day but it wasn't as entertaining as the others and it was hot. All the concrete and no shade doesn't help and I am by no means complaining of the warm sunny FL weather after the horrendous winter we had in MD but Hollywood Studios for us was not a favorite. Nathaniel loved the Star Wars ride but Chad and I have discovered that we don't handle the simulation rides that well. Even though I wore my motion sickness bands I still felt nauseous and did not enjoy that one at all. We all loved meeting Woody and Buzz, Green Army Man, Jake and Sophia and the Disney Junior Live on Stage was fun. I guess we got in a lot of characters on this day but we seemed to just do a lot of walking and we let Nathaniel play on the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground which he really enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment