Nathaniel was invited to 2 birthday parties in one day and both started at the same time. Brody and Kasen share the same birthday and both turned 1. Both of these kiddos have older siblings close to Nathaniel's age that he plays with and grandparents that live in our neighborhood so I wanted to try and make it to both parties. Brody's was at a park near Josh and Jackie's house in Leonardtown so we started there first and stayed for a little over an hour before heading home. Kasen's party was at Ms. Jeanne's (his Mimi's) house in our court so after a quick potty break and getting out of the costume we headed to Jeanne's house. The day was full but lots of fun and Nathaniel had a great time at both parties. I've said it before and I will say it again we live in such a great neighborhood with fantastic friends and love that there are always kids around to play with. I didn't get many pictures since it was just a busy day but here are a few from the parties!
Brody's party was a costume party!
Kasen had a cute pumpkin cake for his party!
No comments:
Post a Comment