Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Please Stomach Bug - Go Away
The stomach bug decided to get me! Nathaniel started feeling better on Friday but still wasn't himself until Monday and did get sick a few times Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The one on Sunday was in the car seat. I'll spare you the details but clean up was a mess and I hope to NEVER have to do that again. Anyway Monday evening I started feeling yucky and by 7:30 started getting sick. I spent the night in the bathroom and it was awful. By morning the vomiting had stopped but I was so weak and still nauseas that I was unable to function much. Nathaniel watched a lot of TV yesterday. I am up today but still feeling pretty yucky. I did manage to get Nathaniel to preschool this morning and am about to go pick him up. Hoping to sit on the deck this afternoon while he plays and get some vitamin D. Oh please stomach bug go away; we don't want you here anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment