Nathaniel called me to his room last night about 10:30 so I went to see what he needed. When I opened his door he was crying saying he was so sorry all while covered in vomit from head to toe. Poor kid! I got him to the tub for a bath and then started on the massive clean-up. After an hour he was back in bed and I was camped out in his room. Not 2 minutes later he got sick again and then once or twice an hour until 4am. Poor Nathaniel felt terrible but I was able to help him during the night to minimize the clean-up. About 4am he fell asleep and didn't move til 8. I got a couple of hours from 5 til 7 but we are both exhausted today. When he woke up at 8 he said he was all better and other than being tired he is acting fine. It's such a pretty day so we are outside getting some fresh air hoping that the stomach bug has decided to move on. I don't think I can do another night like last night. The laundry is overwhelming, I had to re-clean the house and sanitize everything this morning. I think we both may need a nap this afternoon!


No comments:
Post a Comment