Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer Travels

Nathaniel and I just got back from visiting family. Chad was on work travel for 2 weeks so I decided to take Nathaniel to visit both sets of Grandparents. On Thursday the 12th we headed to NC for a night then on to SC on Friday. We stayed in SC with Gramma and Papa until the following Wednesday. SC was filled with great activities and lots of fun! We visited the Riverbanks Zoo, swam in the pool, saw aligators and turtles in the lake, played at the park, ate lots of great food and spent time together laughing and playing.












On Wednesday we headed back to NC to spend a few days with Grammy and Pops. Nathaniel helped Pops in the shop, rode the Gator, took a ride on the jetski and swam in the lake. I love being "home" on the lake/farm with mom and dad so it was nice to relax for a couple days before heading back to MD. Somehow I didn't get any pictures of Nathaniel and Grammy once again - I really need to work on fixing that problem!





It was a fun filled week and a half away but I must say I am glad to be home. We both missed Chad and I did a lot of driving. Next year I think we need to take Daddy with us!

No comments: