This winter has been mild compared to others in recent years. We have only had a dusting of snow twice this season and yes we have had some really cold days but I think they are out numbered by the mid-50s sunny days. All of the winters I can remember since we have lived here we at least get 1 or 2 decent snow falls with several inches and many winters we have gotten lots more. Nathaniel and I try to get outside to play if it is warm enough and we have certainly had plenty of opportunities over the last couple of weeks. As I am typing this and getting ready to post some pictures of Nathaniel playing outside the weatherman is calling for a potential of several inches of snow this Sunday. So I guess we will see if old man winter decides to make an appearance this weekend. I am sure since I found a great deal on snow boots a month or so ago from a local consignment store for Nathaniel and picked up a cheap plastic sled earlier today we will get nothing!
No comments:
Post a Comment