This is a totally random post about my new addiction - Pinterest! I joined several months ago but didn't really "get it" until the last couple of weeks. Once I had some time to sit down and explore the many many pins and see what this site is all about I was hooked. What an amazing site with so many options - don't think I will ever need to do a Google search again. And if I do a search I can pin the site and keep it on Pinterest - no need for hundreds of bookmarked pages - Brilliant! I have found wonderful recipes, cute and cheap decorating ideas (not that I am crafty - but some of these I think I can actually do), cleaning tips, kids activities, and so much more! I find my self wanting to check Pinterest several times a day (kinda like facebook when I first joined) and add things to my boards so I have a place find all the cool things online I want a reference too. Ok so that's my new thing - anyone else hooked on Pinterest?
And because no post would be complete without a little something about the family - we are good! Haha! No really not much new around here, just back into the swing of things since the holidays are over. Nathaniel has an appointment this week with the orthopedic doctor to check his braces so I am sure I will have more to post on that later. It has turned bitterly cold here - like not reaching 40 during the day. This is not ok with me - I have a little boy that really likes to play outside and this mommy doesn't do outside when it is below 50 - see the problem? We didn't get out this weekend much but here is a cute picture of Nathaniel and his friend Lyla playing outside last weekend when it was a little nicer. As you can tell Lyla likes the camera and Nathaniel was not interested in saying "cheese!" I think he wanted off to go ride his tractor/digger.
 |
| Lyla & Nathaniel riding on her new 4 wheeler |
No comments:
Post a Comment