Our town has a sprayground for kids at one of the local parks. Nathaniel and I decided to try it out this week with some other MOMS Club members. On Mondays and Thursdays they offer todder time from 10:45 till 11:45 and only allow kids under the age of 4. Nathaniel really enjoyed himself for most of our visit. He walked through the water, stommed, and seemed to really love getting wet. After a quick break for a snack/lunch he wasn't interested in going back in unless I went with him. We played together for a little bit longer before it was time to head home for nap. I think the water and sun wore him out and it was a great activity for 2 bucks!
Its getting me!
Face full of water
Taking it all in
Although most of the time around the house Nathaniel is walking without the walker we did take it with us to the sprayground. With his braces and shoes he doesn't really need it inside but outside and especially barefoot he needs it for balance.
No comments:
Post a Comment