Nathaniel is fascinated with bugs. He loves to find them in the house or outside and tell me to "get the bug Mommy". This time of year brings in all kinds of critters that I hate. This year hasn't been too bad because Chad sprayed early and has kept on top of it since I hate all small crawling and flying bugs. I am very cautious when Nathaniel tells me he found a bug. After lunch today Nathaniel and I were sitting in the playroom and he came over to give me a hug, and this was our conversation:
Nathaniel - Mommy bug on you - eeewww
Mommy - What! Where!?
Nathaniel - In your eye - yuck
Mommy - laughing - Its just mommy's mascara that is clumped.
Can you tell I got ready at 5:30 this morning and must not have taken the time to make sure I didn't have any clumps? Leave it to Nathaniel to point out my makeup flaws! At least it wasn't really a bug in my eye!
No comments:
Post a Comment