Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Mr. Sickness
Mr. Sickness has invaded the Goodrich residents and we would like for him to leave! Nathaniel picked up a runny nose from daycare a week ago, Chad and I both ended up with bad colds last week and now Nathaniel's runny nose has turned into yucky congestion and coughing. I took him to the doctor yesterday to make sure it was just a cold and not croup. Note to self....when you pack the diaper bag it would be a good idea to include clean clothes for mommy too. While at the doctors Nathaniel decided to give back some of the milk he had just had at daycare and he got to wear clean clothes home but mommy did not! I decided to keep him home today since he is still having trouble keeping milk down when he coughs. Cleaning up vomit is no fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment