Tuesday, November 10, 2009

5 Months

Can you believe that this little guy is 5 months old?
5 Months
I feel like just yesterday we were making those daily trips to Johns Hopkins. Nathaniel is doing wonderful. He is about 13 pounds now and is just a joy to be around. He smiles and laughs all the time but every time he laughs he gets the hiccups! He is also talking (babbling) a lot more and will talk back to us - I am working on Mama (that is going to be his first word you know) but he doesn't have yet! He is wearing some 0 to 3 month and some 3 to 6 month clothes. Its just amazing how much he has grown and developed in the last 5 months. He certainly doesn't look like a preemie anymore.

2 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

He looks great!!! So big and healthy! It is amazing how fast they grow up.

Maridith said...

What a big boy!! I can't believe it has already been 5 months!! Time flies!!