Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Grammy & Pops (Jill's parents) came to visit this weekend. Nathaniel got to stay with them on Friday while Chad and I went to work. Saturday and Sunday we all just hung out at home since the weather was so nasty. My brother, Jason, stopped by for a little bit on Saturday. We had a few trick or treaters that night but I think the rain kept a lot of them away. Nathaniel was a pumpkin and a horse this year. I bought him a pumpkin outfit and Grammy got him a horse outfit so we played dress up with both and greeted all the kids that came by. Sunday we played Wii and had a great time laughing at each other. Thanks Mom and Dad for coming to visit, it was wonderful seeing you!
Not so sure about the pumpkin outfit

Horse doesn't seem much better
Uncle Jason love
Sitting with Grammy
Hanging with Pops

2 comments:

Heather said...

VERY cute costumes!!! He's a lucky little guy to get 2!

Jeff T. said...

Wonderful picture of the whole family.