Saturday was my birthday - so happy birthday to me! I am officially in my 30s now. It had to happen someday so I guess Saturday was as good a day as any. I am such a lucky person and am so grateful for my life and the place I am at now. I have everything I could dream of plus more. We had a nice day as a family and just hung out around the house. Chad picked up Chinese food for dinner so no cooking - Yay! Nathaniel continues to be such a good baby - I feel like I say this in every post but it is so true and I am blessed.
Sunday Chad had a shooting match so Nathaniel and the dogs and I played at home. Our family grew on Saturday when my friend Michelle dropped off her Border Collie and Dalmatian for a weekend stay at our house. All the dogs were very good but 4 is definitely more work than 2. I think I will stick with just our 2 for now!
I'll leave you with a cute sleeping picture of my baby!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!! You are so blessed!!
Happy Birthday! As I remind myself often, 30 is the new 20! ;-)
Jill, you need to recheck your math!
There is no way that you can be in your 30s, I was in my 30s when I first met you..how can that be possible?
Hope you had a great day.
Happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment