Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Look Into The Nursery

Just thought I would post a few pictures of Nathaniel's nursery for all our family and friends to see. I think it came together very nicely even though when he was born this room looked like a big storage mess with some baby items spread throughout. Needless to say we were not ready but with the help of my family and some good organization it was all done before he came home. The dresser/changer combo was built by no other than my very talented Dad (Nathaniel's Pops). I absolutely love this piece and it is something Nathaniel will have forever. Thanks Dad!
 
Crib & Bedding
Glider & Freezer (yes - a freezer due to the massive amount of pumping I had to do while Nathaniel was at Hopkins)
Beautiful dresser/changer combo built by Pops

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The dresser your dad made is beautiful and the nursery is adorable.

Jeff T. said...

I think everything looks wonderful.

Avery & Hailey said...

LOVE the dresser! Beautiful!!