Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Memorial Day Weekend
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! We got a lot accomplished and I was very happy to get so many things crossed off the "to do" list. Chad got home from his 2 week business trip Friday evening and so we didn't do much Friday night. Saturday we slept in, and then ran errands, registered for baby, and had a nice lunch at Chili's. On our way home we picked up a bunch of flowers from the nursery and spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening planting. Saturday night the fire alarm went off at my work and my normal weekend person that handles all the security calls was out of town so I had to come in an meet the fire trucks to check out the building. Luckily it was just a false alarm and I was able to reset the system and go home. Sunday I finished planting, went to the grocery store and started cleaning the house. Monday we got the rest of the house cleaned and the new guest room all organized and set up. To celebrate Memorial Day we had steaks on the grill in between doing the house chores. I think I need a 3 day weekend each week because I seem to get so much more accomplished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's that baby energy!!! It is good stuff!! Glad you got lots done and your hubby is home!!
Post a Comment