Friday, May 15, 2009

25 Week Update

I had a doctors appointment yesterday afternoon and here are the stats:
Weight gain - 2 lbs so a total of 14 lbs
Baby Heart Rate - 145
Measurement of Uterus - 25.5
Everything still looks great according to my doctor and I am still on schedule for my due date of August 22. I have to take the glucose test the first week in June and with all the horrible things they say about the taste I am not looking forward to that. My next ultrasound is scheduled for May 26.
Baby boy is moving and kicking up a storm. The doctor actually asked me yesterday while she was listening for the heartbeat if all that movement hurt. I am usually up at least a couple of times during the night because he seems to like to kick my bladder while I am trying to sleep. He is one active little boy in there!

1 comment:

Maridith said...

So happy you are just cruising right along with this pregnacy!!! Have a great weekend!