You look wonderful!! BTW- you will never be 100% ready. As long as you have diapers, food, and lots of love you will be okay!! The rest will fall into place!!
Jill, you look amazing!!! I bet you weigh less than i do and I'm not pregnant!! I was browsing through your wedding album again and love the location - the barn at cloverdale. I can't find a website for it thought - do you have any info on it?
Hey Charlotte, The Barn at Cloverdale is a private Barn owned by the Leggett's. They don't have a website. It is a very nice rustic facility and worked perfectly for our wedding. It is located on US58 outside of Danville, VA. I will go through my wedding organizer book and get you the contact information if you are interested in using it. They usually only have a weekend or maybe 2 available to rent out of each month because they use it for family events on the other weekends so they book up fast expecially during the wedding season. Send me your email and I will foward all the contact info to you once I can dig out all my wedding stuff. jill_glei (@) yahoo (.)com Take care and thanks for the sweet comment!
5 comments:
You look so GREAT!! -D
You look wonderful!! BTW- you will never be 100% ready. As long as you have diapers, food, and lots of love you will be okay!! The rest will fall into place!!
Jill, you look amazing!!! I bet you weigh less than i do and I'm not pregnant!!
I was browsing through your wedding album again and love the location - the barn at cloverdale. I can't find a website for it thought - do you have any info on it?
Hey Charlotte,
The Barn at Cloverdale is a private Barn owned by the Leggett's. They don't have a website. It is a very nice rustic facility and worked perfectly for our wedding. It is located on US58 outside of Danville, VA. I will go through my wedding organizer book and get you the contact information if you are interested in using it. They usually only have a weekend or maybe 2 available to rent out of each month because they use it for family events on the other weekends so they book up fast expecially during the wedding season. Send me your email and I will foward all the contact info to you once I can dig out all my wedding stuff. jill_glei (@) yahoo (.)com
Take care and thanks for the sweet comment!
Oh, wow!!! You look great! So glad that you and the baby are doing well . . . that due date will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment