Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's Hot in My House!

As you have probably already figured out from the title of this post we are having some trouble with the air conditioning in our house. I noticed late last week the fan on the compressor was running very rough. As of Saturday it was getting noticeably hot in our house an the fan stopped working completely - no fan = no cold air blowing through the vents. Since it was Labor Day weekend air conditioning people were not available to come and fix it. We kept blinds closed during the day and ran the ceiling fans. Luckily it has been cooling down to the mid 60s at night so I have been able to open the windows when we sleep. I am waiting for 8am this morning so I can call and hopefully get someone out to the house today. The weather channel says we will be back up into the 90s this week and I really want to get everything taken care of before we leave for vacation on Saturday. I am a person that relies heavily on modern conveniences and I don't like it when they are unexpectedly taken away from me. Please keep your fingers crossed that we can get everything fixed soon!
Other than the issue with the air we did have a nice Labor Day weekend and got some things done around the house. 4 more days until vacation and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh no! I hope you are able to get it fixed very soon...I don't enjoy being hot.