Well it happened...I turned 30 - September 12th! Chad and I accutually got to spend our birthdays at the beach, we are exactly 3 years and 6 days apart. I have not exactly been looking forward to the big 3-0 but it did come. Honestly I can't believe I have been around for 30 years. Remember when 30 seemed sooooo old? They say that 30 is the new 20 so I will go with that. And a friend of mine at work said that when you turn 30 you get to wipe the slate clean. All those things you did in your 20s that you may not be so proud of are now magically gone. You only have to count the good things that you did in your 20s. Lucky me!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday...welcome to the club!
I like that idea of a clean slate when you turn 30!! Happy Birthday girl!!
Post a Comment