Well when I got home last night my house was nice a cool. Luckily we just needed a new fan motor and now we have air conditioning again. I slept much better last night and did not wake up in a sweat like I have for the last several evenings.
Chad and I are headed to the Outer Banks on Saturday for a nice relaxing week long vacation. We rented a big house in Duck, NC and will be joined by my parents, sister and brother. We haven't gotten away much this summer so I am really looking forward to this trip. Hopefully we won't run into any problems with the hurricanes currently threatening our coastlines. I don't mind a couple of rainy days but I want to be able to enjoy some good beach time too. I will share stories and pictures when we get back.
1 comment:
Yay on getting the air conditioner fixed and that it didn't cost a fortune. Hope you have a great vacation with lots of sun!
Post a Comment