| Anna, Pete, Aries, Ben - The stuffed BC beside Aries represents Lizzie |
Love Lizzie
To have loved and then said goodbye is better than to have never loved at all. For all the times you laughed at my goofy personality, took me herding, taught me new things and returned the love I gave you, I am grateful.
I ask that you not grieve for my loss, but celebrate the fact that we lived, loved and touched each others lives. My life was full because you were there as my friend.
We live in each others hearts now with the memories we made. Even though we only had three short years we shared a special bond.
Give your love to another like me and I will live forever. I miss you and will always love you.
Love, Lizzie
To have loved and then said goodbye is better than to have never loved at all. For all the times you laughed at my goofy personality, took me herding, taught me new things and returned the love I gave you, I am grateful.
I ask that you not grieve for my loss, but celebrate the fact that we lived, loved and touched each others lives. My life was full because you were there as my friend.
We live in each others hearts now with the memories we made. Even though we only had three short years we shared a special bond.
Give your love to another like me and I will live forever. I miss you and will always love you.
Love, Lizzie
Since then Mom has gotten not 1 but 2 new dogs to work. Sid who is about a year and a half old and a started herding dog from England and a new 8 week old puppy, Lena, who is very out going and will be a handful. Both are Border Collies that she will probably do herding, obedience and agility with. Since Mom has been though a pretty rough time the past several months myself and some of her friends decided to throw her a "Puppy Shower" on Saturday night. We all had a wonderful time!
1 comment:
Oh that is so sad about your mom's dog. That is a very nice tribute to her. At the same time that is so sweet that you had a puppy shower for her. That is a great idea. I love it that you had a reunion for your "kids" that is so sweet. I have a feeling I could learn a lot from you since you are so involved in the canine world. Can you write me at theotherkid.nc@gmail.com I would love to get your email and ask you some questions!!
Post a Comment