I have been tagged by Maridith...
A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? I have several best friends but my very best friend is Chad!
C. Cake or pie? Pie
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential item? Chapstick
F. Favorite color? Pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Home town? Roxboro, NC
I. Favorite indulgence? HGTV, TLC & Shopping
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? None - just 2 dogs - we call them our kids
L. Life isn’t complete without? Family & Dogs
M. Marriage date?July 4, 2008 and August 18, 2008 - We had 2 weddings!
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother & 1 sister
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Heights
Q. Quotes? Everything happens for a reason
R. Reasons to smile? A wonderful husband and the greatest family in the world
S. Season of choice? Summer
T. Tag 5 people: Michelle, Karen, Christy, Jenny, Jenn
U. Unknown fact about me? Can't think of any
V. Vegetable? Broccoli & Tomatoes
W. Worst habit? Procrastination
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I have had x-rays in the past but never an ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? French fries
Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo
(another) Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? Too many to choose from
3 comments:
Love your new blog page! Very cool!
Where did you get it?
Maridith
Thanks! I got the new blog design from this site.
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
They have a lot of free ones to choose from.
Love your background...can't wait to get a new one for myself! I copied down the website! And your flowers are beautiful! i only wish i could get mine to grow like that!
Post a Comment