Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Trip to Florida

I just got back from sunny Florida. I flew down last Wednesday to visit my sister. Jenny lives in Gainesville and is a vet student at the University of Florida. She just completed her second year and she will start clinics next week. At the end of the second year the school has a coating ceremony and they present each student with a white coat with their name and graduation year printed on it. My parents also when down for the special occasion. It was really great to see Jenny and I can't believe that in 2 more years she will be a Doctor; she is sooooo smart!
Jenny recieving her white Coat


Mom & Dad with Jenny & I


Jenny & I
Since my parents and I were in Florida for a few days we got to go over to St. Augustine. My mother graduated from Flagler College and we spent some time on her old campus, on St. George Street and at the beach. St. Augustine Beach is one of the most beautiful on the east coast.
I also got to see Donna, my roommate from college, and meet her 3 month old son Owen. Owen is so adorable and it was wonderful to see and spend a few hours with Donna. I hate that so many of my friends live so far away.
It was a great trip but I was happy to get home to see Chad and the pups. Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Donna Wright said...

Thanks so much for coming to see us!! It was so fun and we're so glad you got to meet Owen! Love ya! -Donna