Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Waiting....

Aunt Jenny is in the hospital as I am writing this waiting on the arrival of baby girl Bolden. She had a doctors appointment yesterday morning and was 3cm dilated but the doctor sent her home since she wasn't having regular contractions. By yesterday afternoon the contractions were becoming stronger but not consistently regular. She and Chris headed to the hospital late yesterday afternoon. She was 4cm on arrival so they got her in a room and settled. Mom is there with them also waiting. I am going stir crazy in MD and want to be there with them so bad. Nathaniel is in school and Chad is not able to be home to do school duty over the next few days so we have to wait until late this week before we can head to NC.

September 1st 10:30am
Jenny is 9 1/2cm and is so close but not there yet. Hopefully not much longer since we are approaching the 24 hour mark for labor. She is getting meds so that helps with the pain but she is exhausted and so are Chris and Mom. I will update with info and pictures as I get them.

For now we are still waiting....

Come on Baby Bolden! We can't wait to meet you!

No comments: