Well I wasn't ready for summer to end or to have a 1st grader but on Wednesday, August 19th Nathaniel started school. He is very excited to be a big first grader and will now use the sentence "since I'm in first grade now I can do...." Usually this sentence ends with something I say no to but he certainly thinks he is big stuff now! He is in Mrs. Smith's class this year and we couldn't be more pleased. I truly believe she is a perfect fit and that we are going to have a fantastic year!
On Tuesday we went to orientation at his school to drop off his school supplies and meet his teacher. That evening we had a mommy/son date out for pizza and frozen yogurt.
Just look at this big kid!
Yep it broke my heart watching him walk into the school again this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment