Chad had to leave Sunday morning for a work trip so Nathaniel and I spend the day outside playing with and visiting the neighbors. It was an awesome weekend and I am very blessed to be Nathaniel's mom.
Friday, May 15, 2015
Mother's Day
Mother's Day started with Muffins with Moms at Nathaniel's school on Friday morning. Moms were invited to come have breakfast with their kids and it was so fun and cute. The sweets for breakfast were also a nice treat!
On Saturday Chad and Nathaniel sent me out for some me time. I visited some local shops and sales. Nathaniel and Chad were at home baking a cake for Mother's Day. This was totally Nathaniel's idea and Chad was happy to do it with him. I came home to an angel food cake with pink icing and sprinkles. The boys did a great job! I love them both so much!
Chad had to leave Sunday morning for a work trip so Nathaniel and I spend the day outside playing with and visiting the neighbors. It was an awesome weekend and I am very blessed to be Nathaniel's mom.
Chad had to leave Sunday morning for a work trip so Nathaniel and I spend the day outside playing with and visiting the neighbors. It was an awesome weekend and I am very blessed to be Nathaniel's mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment