A couple of weeks ago Nathaniel and I went to NC to deliver Nathaniel's crib and glider chair from his nursery and help Jenny and Chris register for baby items. We got the crib and chair setup in the room then were off to Babies R Us and Target to set up registries. It took most of the day but we had a wonderful time and I really enjoyed helping and as you can see from the pictures below I am very excited!
While helping set up the nursery I decided that they needed more furniture and since Dad is busy building the addition on their house I offered to find and refinish a few pieces. When I arrived home I was on a mission to find pieces and after a week I had found a dresser/changing table, end table (for beside the glider) and a cute mirror. I just finished repainting all the pieces and hope to deliver to Jenny and Chris soon. I chose Paris Grey and Old Ochre Annie Sloan Chalk paint colors. I think they will work nicely in the room and grow with her as well.
This is what the nursery looked like after we setup the crib and chair and purchased the rug for the middle of the room.
I found the 3 pieces below at local thrift shops and online Facebook sales and this is what they looked like before paint.















No comments:
Post a Comment