Chad asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said a Dyson Vacuum. Yes really I wanted a new vacuum and yes I think it is ok to get one for my birthday. He wasn't too keen on the idea and said he would rather get me something fun but I vacuum everyday so in a sense a new vacuum is fun. Especially the Dyson DC65 Animal that I am now a proud owner of. YAY me! It really is an awesome vacuum and I have used it everyday since.
Last Thursday night Nathaniel's school had a back to school night for the parents. We got to learn more about what Nathaniel does each day at school and how he is doing. His teacher is fantastic and we loved hearing more about his days. Nathaniel is doing really great so far and we hope he keeps up the good work!
Last weekend was our county fair. Chad and I took Nathaniel on Sunday and although it was hot we had a great time looking at animals, eating and riding rides. Nathaniel is old enough now that he knows all about the rides and that is exactly what he wants to do at the fair. Fortunately we ran into some friends and Nathaniel had lots of kids to ride with.







No comments:
Post a Comment