Chad's birthday is September 6 and mine is September 12. This year for Chad's birthday we decided to go to the Renaissance Festival in Annapolis. Its was lots of fun and provided great people watching. Who knew so many adults enjoyed dressing up in costume? The event was family friendly and we all had a great time!
For my birthday we went out to eat for Japanese and patio furniture shopping. The food was amazing and entrainment fun. The patio shopping was a success! I have been looking for a 6 person table with chairs to go on the deck we had rebuilt last summer and just hadn't found the right set. We finally found one locally and I should have it this coming weekend. The table has a really pretty durastone top that gives it character and I believe it should hold up well. Ill post a picture of it on our deck as soon as we get it all setup! I can't tell you how excited I am - about the patio set, not about turning 35!
No comments:
Post a Comment