Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Quote of the Day

Yesterday we received the One Step Ahead magazine in the mail. For those of you not familiar with this one it has some really neat kids toys and gadgets - things you can't find in the stores. Nathaniel loves this magazine so I told him he got mail and I handed it to him to go look at.
Me: Nathaniel, you got mail today!
Nathaniel: Wow! What did I get?
Me: A fun kids magazine.
Nathaniel: Yay! (with a fist pump and a jump) Will you buy me what I want?
Me: I think you should just look at it for now and we will see if there is anything you need.
Nathaniel: Mommy, ugh! I need new toys! The ones in my room are sooooo old! I've had them for years and years!
Me: You are only 3!

Got to love this kid!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Laughed out loud at this!