Thursday, October 25, 2012

Feeling Better & Quote of the Day

Nathaniel is feeling much better and was able to attend school yesterday for his Halloween Party. His cough is much better and his appetite and energy have returned. It's nice to have my sweet, playful, energetic little boy back.

Now for the quote...
We were playing on the deck outside.
Nathaniel: Mommy can you come help me work with my tools?
Me: Just a second bud I have to finish typing this email. (I was trying to get some work done while he played)
Nathaniel: But mommy I help you so you need to help me! I help you clean the house sometimes and now I'm asking you to help me do some work!
Me: Well ok let's go work. (How could I argue with that answer)
Nathaniel: Thanks mommy!
Me: Your welcome baby.
Nathaniel: Mommy I am not a baby and I am not a little boy! I am a big boy!




No comments: