Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a very nice mother's day weekend. On Saturday, Nathaniel and I headed to Berryville,VA to spent the day with my mom. She was in the area for a herding trial. We spend the whole day at the farm with her and got to see her run both Sid and Lena. The farm had many types of animals including horses, turkeys, ducks, cows, goats and of course sheep. Nathaniel was in heaven "talking" to all the animals and checking out the tractor. It was great to see mom and get to spend part of the special weekend with her!








On Sunday we just spent the day at home as a family. It was beautiful out so most of our day was spent outside. Nathaniel played so hard that when we came inside he fell asleep on the living room floor at 4:45, I tried to wake him at 6 for dinner but he wouldn't wake up. I decided to move him to his bed and he slept till 6:30 Monday morning!

No comments: