Sorry for the blog hiatus. Nathaniel came down with stomach bug last Wednesday evening and even though it was only a 24 hour bug it was a long 24 hours for us. He vomited a total of 7 times and only the last 2 were in appropriate places. Lets just say that the floor is one thing but in a bath tub full of water is another. Oh and just because I am the mom doesn't make it any less gross. I am fortunate that Nathaniel didn't spit-up much as a baby and until now has NEVER vomited more than a couple times. So he and I slept on a pallet in the family room because cleaning up the floor is one thing but I couldn't imagine cleaning the toddler bed. By Thursday Nathaniel was back to himself and I thought we were done. Wrong! Chad started feeling bad Friday night and stayed in bed all day Saturday, so I was doomed. Sunday night came and I knew it was my turn. Oh my did I feel awful on Monday but by Tuesday I was feeling better. We are all healthy and well now - thank God!
Nathaniel and I played outside a lot this weekend so Daddy could rest and the weather was beautiful. Lots of neighborhood kids out so Nathaniel had a ball. I haven't taken many pictures but here are a couple from last weekend.
 |
| Driving the lawn mower with Mr. Bill |
 |
| Sweet goofy boy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment