To me Advent has always signified the start of the Christmas season. As a young child I remember looking forward to opening the "window" of our Advent Calendar and counting down the days until Christmas. This is something I want Nathaniel to enjoy and look forward to also. A couple of days ago I started looking online for an Advent Calendar. I wanted something that Nathaniel would enjoy, learn from and possibly something we could use each year. I came across a few that I liked and one in particular that I thought would be perfect. I bookmarked the page and got busy with other things forgetting to return and purchase. The next day a box was delivered to my door addressed to me but for Nathaniel. He was napping so I decided to open it and was pleasantly surprised to see the Advent Calendar I picked out had been purchased and delivered. Aunt Jan you are truly amazing! Noah's Ark Advent Calendar is a way to celebrate the story of Noah and the coming of the Christmas holiday and Jan must have read my mind when picking this out for Nathaniel. Nathaniel was beyond excited when he saw his gift and wants to "play" with it. I have it displayed in my pass-through from my kitchen to living room (up high so he can't reach without help) and know that each day Nathaniel will enjoy opening a door and displaying an animal.
 |
| Noah's Ark Advent Calendar |
 |
| Checking it out and opening all the doors |
 |
| Love the wonder in his eyes |
 |
| So very excited! - Love you Aunt Jan! |
Aunt Jan we can't thank you enough for this gift. It will be a treasured item in our home and something we will look forward pulling out each year! We love you Aunt Jan!
1 comment:
I love this idea
Post a Comment